Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ohayo~~

Firstly I want to laugh out Loud.. huhahahahahahAnimated Emoticons~ Well hajimete waking up early since the holidays start.. usually i will pull up the blankie back after solatCrazy Emoticons.. Huhu.. bad me huh? Well, I'm still in a *high* KAT-TUN modeAnimated Emoticons..^^.. hoyeah~ No More Pain radio rip verse got release yesterdayLove Emoticons... or i should say around 7 hrs ago? well, I love the songAnimated Emoticons.. i cant imagine how will the PV will be.. huhu~ kinchou niAnimated Emoticons~~ but still I am that excited..thanks to kazu-chan aka izzati for enduring SUPER EXCITED TATCHAN!!! Crazy Emoticonshaha.. I'm calling her kazu since she called me tatchan.. hehe~ well the main point of writing in this SUPER MORNING Animated Gifsis the story about me and musicLove Emoticons...
Animated GifsLove EmoticonsAnimated GifsLove EmoticonsAnimated Gifs
Since i was young I'm into music.. but I'm not so sure if i do have talent in music.. I even have a short keyboard with 37 keys.. but i never attend any of music class.. my mom said he would send me if we are affordable for it but we don't... I'm a person who really into a piano and violin.. but more to piano.. during my high school i usually accompany my friend to play the piano for the ceremony but still i cant play.. the only song that i know to play is twinkle because its easy.. heheh~ well regarding to music, I fall easily into a music with piano... that's why i fall easily for Ueda Tatsuya Piano Pieces~ ^^ My way of listening music is kind of different from other~ If there is a music i like such as Ai no Hana, i will focus to the piano sound.. Hurm.. how would i say... Hurm.. for a person that hate slow song would be sleepy listening to it but in Ai No Hana actually the feeling really flow in the music.. if you listen it carefully you can hear the sound of breeze and others nature effect.. listen more deeper on the piano you can here the real sound of the piano beat that bring the sadness and and the end a little touch up with violin that bring the energy back just matching the lyric~ well its hard to explain the extremely about Ai no hana.. but it is among the best job of song that I've ever heard..
Animated GifsLove EmoticonsAnimated GifsLove EmoticonsAnimated Gifs



My Piano Song List and Violin i guess~~~*kind of* hehe~
1 Love in Snow - UedaAnimated Gifs
2 Ai no Hana - UedaAnimated Gifs
3 Hana No mau machi -UedaAnimated Gifs
4 Lost (the violin) - UedaAnimated Gifs
5 Mizerable (the violin) - GacktAnimated Gifs
6 Loveless YamaPAnimated Gifs
7 Because I'm stupid (violin) - BOF OSTAnimated Gifs
8 Arigatou - KokiaAnimated Gifs
9 No More Pain - KAT-TUN *i guess* Animated Gifs

**actually i cant really list them all because there is too many.. but recently addict to Ayur - Children of the earth.. i wish i could play piano someday~itsuka~

sometime music is not just about the lyric it also about how the music carry the lyric~
UEDA iSLove Emoticons KAT-TUN iS Love Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment