Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

バスケットボール Basukettobōru




Hasashiburi.. Its been a while since i stop posting anything~ More than a week i guess.. well something do happen and i cant get my english word to come in.. haha.. my english was not good... Its the grammar actually.. i just hate grammar.. as long people can understand what i want to say or express is enough.. well, it seems that i've been out of topic.. back to the topic..

Well, I guess I do love basketball.. Some memory exist in it.. back the when I'm in Taipng some of my friend do play basket for fun.. Ain.. I do miss u ne.. well, I didn't get well with people where I go.. I guess people who know me since I was in lower secondary know me the best.. since that when ever i go, I didnt fit others... back then when i'm in taiping i really dunno why do my classmate hate me.. i guess they do.. they say i'm "gedik" or whatsoever la... but jitsuwa... i know i'm no good... I'm not the preety, I not that good in taking people heart becoz i am out spoken.. what ever they did i just can smell the hatred.. demo.. I miss you guy.. facing my bad era in Taiping really teach me to survive.. Ima wa, even i'm surrounded by a bunch of people who doesn't like me.. i still can survive.. believe me.. its hard for me to hate anyone.. that no lies... i might be dislike you but I DONT HATE ok? back to the topic again...

I remember the first time I play basketball (**let its be BB) when Ain invite me to join them playing for fun..I really enjoy it even my stamina is low and with a blurry sight... at that time wearing frame-less spec so i have to take it off.. they seems like dont really like me coz i'm spoiling the game with my bad movement... gomen ne..but i really enjoy it... well... jitsuwa, I just hate sport.. not hate la... becoz i got tired easily.. my stamina is the worst ne.. hehe... then since that i rarely get the chance to play BB.. luckily in matrix i got involve in basketball club for KOKO.. its not luckily.. it just we have too.. hahaha.. but never mind.... at least i do sport a bit.. from that i learn how to play a lil...well, then back to the latest Fasa Sports day... there is basketball match.. hoho.. well of course i got all the confidence in game.. but a story to tell:
Fasa sport-day is a bad for me.. i got into unnecessary fight with someone.. i know its my fault but that guy really fail in handling women.. he is so mean.. well I DISLIKE U until U SAY SORRY but I DONT HATE YOU... basketball in fasa sport day.. a day before i was home so i miss a few BB game.. when i'm back i'm with my spirit to play but what i got.. " no need to bump the ball just pass it becoz u might miss that to opponent" i just like what the.... huh! watching them play it seems like totally netball... huh.. no thrill.. i really want to bump.. but with those word i really feel like i cant bump even i do learn how to bump...a bit la.... well, i dont can say this coz i know i got tired easily coz i really dont sport. plus with this overweight body.. hahaha~ but that make me totally lost interest in basket.. wow! i remember to get a scar with my amazing fall..huhu..
Amazing fall where i feel the true beat of BB.. i was jumping to get the ball and someone also did that at both my left and right (**dont really remember with whom is the match..)...then i feel like spinning and fall with my back then my head.. huh.. a lil swing but i just stand up like i'm fine.. yeah.. i'm fine.. then i continue a bit then take a rest.. people think i'm fine but i'm not... my tracksuit got ripped and i bleed a little on that day.. but it got worse after that..huhu.. well, why do people always have those suspicious feeling to other? i dont really get it coz i'm that easy to trust people.. I dont know whether people will trust what i'm saying but my body is that freaky type.. it got into pain late.. hahaha.. back then when i was in form 1 we have to carry those new table by our own to out class.. the next day almost all of my friend hurt their arm muscle accept me.. hehe.. i really feel good.. but the next day my hand start hurting too where all the people is done from the pain.. funny huh? back to the a amazing fall i got scar on my knee.. people think i'm fine but the scar is there.. its surely itaii!!

Yeah basketball..recently i've done watching buzzer beat.. thats make me wanna write bout BB again.. i guess i really like basket.. man who play basket surely look cool (** no hentai ae!!!) the way they pass the ball and the spirit of the team.. thanks to yamapi~~~ ^^ I really love to watch those high speed game where the ball is pass in a speed with a good teamwork... ouh.. just watch the basket match in buzzer beat.. it some kind like that and i bet in reality it is better.. n finally... I WISH TO WATCH A BUZZER BEAT!!!!
when i think it again.. yamapi really good in this form~ ^^
i wonder if other did if they are in this same form ne~~ hurm~~

**sorry for the boring entry~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment