Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Ureshi~~~ ^^

PhotobucketUreshiiiiiPhotobucket~~~~ PhotobucketChooo UreshiPhotobucket~~~~
Well.. finally after those jelousy feeling I finally get it..
Yeah~
Photobucket

Aween letter~ ^^ Aween... Gomen ne~ i believe I was the last one who say thank to you..
~PhotobucketPhotobucketARIGATOU Aween-chanPhotobucketPhotobucket~


Well its kind of a long story Photobucket about the Love Emoticons but let make it short. I have to claim it at the post office actually..because they said that we are not home on the day..huhu.. well, i still wonder when was the Postie came because we were home all the time.. Photobucket ..huhu~~ Let it be~~ I GOT IT TODAY!!! Photobucket(**after a lot of quest from the family what is that package is about and try to fit the time of going out to claim it ^^)
Decide to open the parcel at home but My Sis insisting to see what it is make me lost my patientPhotobucket that I own at first... Photobucket ""dettaa"" in the car ~~Well, as predicted there is a postie and 'that' stone.. The stone that Aween once post at her blog-sama...



Seeing those picture repost in facchan bloggie make me wonder which one that I will get... Knowing that I'm gonna have a chance to claiming my things today give a feel that mine was Dream.... and it really come true..Mine is DREAM...Yume.. Ho yeah!!!~~


**back from postoffice the purezento have their photo shoot^^
**aween.. i love ur handwriting~^^


**the froggie wasn't here...but i have "so-called MousePeace" keychain~ ^^

Ne..ne... Aween-chan... Hontoni, Arigatou ne~~*hugs*~

btw.. made this for you.. well gomen.. since it was made in rush, so there is lots of mistake and bla..bla..bla.. hehe.. demo.. enjoy.. critics are welcome.. ^^ Specially made for Aween.. Dozou~



**any unclear sentence? let me know and i'll let u know~
**the last part should be credit and something2.. but just notice that there is non..huhu.. it suppose to be:
Photobucket
Aween.. Hontoni Arigatou Gozaimasu for the purezento.. I'll appreciate it ne.. Like Facchan said, its first time to get letter from oversea. So it give lots of excitedness..*hypermode*^^
Friends Forever... Love U..u....Ueda~ ^^ Jus kiddin... Yeah..
KAME LOVE AWEEN AND AWEEN LOVE KAME
and Koki is lovable~
Photobucket

note:since minna in the family was curious about the parcel.. its become famous for a while and question was showering me... This post wast made since the afternoon but it takes soo much time since the process of video making and uploading..*sigh*...Wish to be expert soon~ ^^

Photobucket
PhotobucketCurrent Music : NMP + 1582 Photobucket
Current Mood : Hyper and Super Ureshii~
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. KOORRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!! KAME LOVES AWEEENNN????

    DEMO YASASHIII NE ANO KO!!! AND I'M WOOOOOOOWWW-ING AT YOUR VID!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ops... madu dh detect... ayark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. きゃははははははどうもありがとう!!!!thanks so much ili~~~~!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yer.. sesame aween.. thnks to you too~~~

    ReplyDelete