Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lovey Quote~

~~Love EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove Emoticons~~
1.I never miss you because I never forget bout you
2.Mine now and forever, letting you go Never
3.Loving you is the reason I live / What do i have to live for if it is not you
4.one way, 2 say, 3 word 4 you...I love u..
5.No reason to love you because you are the reason why i'm in love
6.The price of love word worth a life
7.Love is the word from heart not from mouth
8.Easy to love but hard to forget
9. Live your live with love
10. Try to forget but never regret in love
11.The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
12. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
13.Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
14.No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry.
15.To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
16.Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
17. Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.
18.In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing
19. The love can not be hold too tight or it will loose
20. Love is the drug that make you addict and want to die for
~~Love EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove Emoticons~~

**some of them made by me and some copy paste.. peace~ (n_n)v

1 comment:

  1. berbunga sgt...tak nak baca..buat hatiku saket...T.T

    ReplyDelete