Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life is drama where we are the actor and the director

Pergh... Long title ne.. hehe.. it just got into my mind like that.. huhu.. well dramatic week will begin tomorrow where I'm gonna start my SIEP.. Yosh!! I can do it..

To do list b4 tomorrow~
1. Phone theme NMP (*onprocess*)
2. Fanfic (*delay until 26*)
3.Packing (*after done onl9)
4.Sleep (*when feel sleepy*) BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

well actually kind of nervous to start this SIEP.. *sigh*.. why is this thing is compulsory.. its not bothersome if the place was given.. but it is when u need to find it by yourself..

*Will do it in Jengka.. the house that I'm gonna stay sure damn hots~ Atsui!!

as stated on the title my dramatic drama will begin where i'll be in hypertension due to hotness of my surrounding.. the tension of doing SIEP, the small house where no privacy, low internet connection<<--main trigger since NMP gonna release.. But all I can do just be strong ne~ I hope i really can control myself and doing well in my drama life~ AKIRA MENAI!!!

Still in NMP mode.. nervous... I wish..I wish..I wish..I wish..I wish..I'll get the LE~
till my next update.. jya~~
**no emoji too lazy..kekekekeh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment