Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ueda Solo!!

"TATSUYA UEDA with FiVe 2010"

Schedule:
Prefectural Sports Center in Hokkaido
Aug. 4(Wed) 18:00

Marine Messe in Fukuoka
Aug. 11(Wed) 18:00

Grand Arena in Hiroshima
Aug. 29(Sun) 18:00

The First Gymnasium in Yoyogi Kyougijyou (Tokyo)
Sep. 25(Sat) 18:00
Sep. 26(Sun) 16:00

World Memorial Hall in Kobe (Kansai)
Oct. 2(Sat) 18:00
Oct. 3(Sun) 16:00

**its confirm.. I'll write it well soon.. Too excited and cant write properly right now

1 comment:

  1. Yay~ Tatsuya solo concert.

    Ureshiikatta ne.

    Nice to meet another KAT-TUN/Tatsuya fans~~~!!
    (/^ w ^ )/

    BTW, I just follow your blog.

    Arigatou for follow my blog ne..

    (Just now, I just realised it :p)

    ReplyDelete