Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Tagging.. haha~

Well this is first time i've been tag.. huhu.. second actually the first is from Fara but this is first time i'm making it on bloggy-chan~ Yatta~
Movin' on.. Koko wo dete dokoka e yukou... ops...^^ singing KAT-TUN-Movin on~

no. 1: Do you think you are hot right now?
absolutely NOT
no. 2: Upload wallpaper that you are using rite now


no. 3: Last time eating pizza?
with my family... my bro Tanjoubi.. but it turn to disaster... Minna.. let boycott KP PizzaHut

no. 4: Last song that you listen?
NMP [No More PaiИ]

no. 5: Others things that you are doing right now?
Facebooking.. I guess..^^

no. 6: Other than your name what is other name that you people use to call you?
If think it properly I guess non because I'm that type of person that really care about my name.. If someone seems to start a new name for me other that my name i surely gonna blow.. but recently I make my friend call my Tatchan @ Tasuya.. ^^

no. 7: Tag five person
1. Fara Hanim
2. Shazween Amalina Zuhairi
3. My Cussie (caspergurl)
4. Asyraf Hanafi
5. Aton ^^


Who is no. 1 for you?
(Fara) Tomodachi...^^.. Love to be in fandom world with her~

Say something for person no.5
(Aton) really good in comforting others

no.3 is in relationship with?
(Cussie) Isyraq.. haha.. rite cussie?

How about no.2?
(aween) Tomodachi... ^^.. reading her blogpost make my excitedness in fangirling increase~

The fact about 5 people that you tag~

1. Fara Hanim - Its fun to have convers with fara because she can light up the mood... i wonder if i meet her what will happen.. ^^
2. Shazween Amalina Zuhairi - Studying architecture in Australia.. she seems to do well there..Yosh, aween ganbatte!! nice getting know U
3. My Cussie (caspergurl) - I know this girl really know me.. ^^.. She is doing well as the first child in her family.
4. Asyraf Hanafi - know nothing kot..haha.. I guess
5. Aton - really good in taking care people heart.. huhu..

2 comments: