Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bloggy~~ ^^

Huhu.. I start blogging since last year.. which is here .... But my sis love to stalk so, i stop and start again here.. it is not like i dont like my oneechan ...it just like, i wanna privacy in my life becoz sometime she just love to tell mama.. so, its really inconvenience ne.. well with this new bloggie-chan I make tour to others blog.. previously i don't and i found it is fun... I love to read aween's ... it really make my day... it always full of spirit.. yosh.. aween good job as bloggie ne.. n facchan also..hehe good job~ *thumbs up*... Its fun to read others ne... huhu.. mostly those who had fandom like me.. kekekekh~ well, to alin, ommedetou~ you really done well in ur life and blogging.. most of your post really inspire me and put me on the other view of life... maybe i dont really know much of you, maybe, there is doubt about me.. but i really meant it.. ^^
well.. seing facchan, aween and other blog, i guess, i really should mark all those pic upload.. hehe.. well.. I'll use this then.. its stand for CB which is cherryblossom.. my fav hana.. ^^ n its also look like clover...4 leaves one means luck.. i design it last 2 years n i guess i'm gonna start to use it~~(**remind me if i forget)

cb.jpg image by earissa



**first pic... my Tatsuya..*heart*

** i really love this kame pic...huhu.. whatever people say HE is still Kamenashi Kazuya..

No comments:

Post a Comment