Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Handshake~

Bismilahirrahamirrahim~! Ok SpiLL~!!
*no emoji* might be boring might be interesting*

The title has been running inside out of mind since yesterday and I can't help to ignore it. With a bit of doubt whether i should write in the mode of mix language or spending hours to write in fully grammatical error English.. haha ok.. back to the title~


I've been wondering myself about facing this 'handshake'. Is it right is it wrong? Well people will say up to the situation but somehow "Our intent does not justify the means" . But basically I didn't usually face this situation.. So, when someone is putting his hand out to me I'm a bit in doubt and just follow the flow before my mind can process the right or wrong. Honestly, I wish I can preserve more in this. I'm still learning the skill of declining the handshake without hurting anyone pride. Or without dropping others face. But somehow, deep inside me I always hope that more people will be more alert on this. Don't put out your hand if you are the opposite gender of me. Please, it give my mind battle.. hahaha.. Ma.. its quite impossible but I still hope for it.. :P

:: Some people might don't mind since for them it is just a matter of manner.. as for me I do mind
:: Don't put me in the random mode.. its dangerous..

No comments:

Post a Comment