Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My 24 hours Life Time + 3

Ohayo.. Konnichiwa.. Konbawa..Oyasumi... aha 24 hrs pass... I should write this last night but i am too sleepy.. Hehe.. back too the old habit.. pulling back my blankie after the prayer.. Crazy Emoticons..Ops...
Well, i've been sleep over at my bff house, first timie.. huhu.. excited ne~
dozou.. 24hrs +3

Around 7.30pm
Got call from Yah said she gonna pick me soon.. hoyeah~ Off preparing myself

8.42pm -->stated on phone call register
""~Photobucketchikara no kagiri hashiru kimi ga..sekai no kabe o kowashi te ku...michi wa hateshinai yume ni...tsuzuku hajimari wa itsumo..gu ri da so let's going~~Photobucket"" the phone ringPhotobucket~
ah.. she is here.. salam parent.. and off i go.. Hehe then we go and pick up my other tomodachi.. *peace*...then... ho yeah.. movie timePhotobucket...Price of Persia...always miss up the name with Narnia: Prince Caspian~..Anyway.. thanks aniki for paying the movie and Pikah for paying the meal~ Well.. um.. i'm not so good in making review the movie.. but still.. i like itPhotobucket~

12.00++
We then picking up my other friend~ Tirah~ hehe... of for Yah House.. the chit chat continuesly until Yah house.. well..i bring along my CKT with Yamadane.. but the minna is soo sleepy plus we have to wake early since we have to help out Yah Mother in her school tomorrow...huhu.. only manage to watch Masi Oka episode.. then.ZZzzzzz....
**hehe.. its preety hard for me to fall asleep since too hot.. plus i my mind forcing me to think unnecessary thing.. huhu.. fall asleep on 3++ a.m... dont really feel like i'm totally asleep actually..

6.00am
Awaken by the alarm.. ..Animated Gifs.. argh.. so lazy.. its seem like i've just really get into sleep.. demo.. ah.. shower.. the toilet it just one.. need to queue if i'm not awake..then i wake others..

8.00a.m

basically, we are helping my friends mom at the school to watch out over the student since there is ceremony in the school...it was fun.. but it tired.. hehe~

by noon..
so tired.. adoyay~ a school boy is school boy tough~ hahaha~ off for sleep...Minna mo~
suddenly~
""~Photobucketchikara no kagiri hashiru kimi ga..sekai no kabe o kowashi te ku...michi wa hateshinai yume ni...tsuzuku hajimari wa itsumo..gu ri da so let's going~~Photobucket"" the phone ringPhotobucket~again.. hehe.. my friend.. chatting bout the result about half an hour.. hahaha~ off to sleep again.. then...""~Photobucketits a beautiful...beautiful beautiful day~~Photobucket""..text msg.. adoyay~...at last i sleep for only 20 minute though..sigh~

3.30pm.. of for Umi.. ho yeah~~ let the picture tell.. huhu.. i really enjoy myself.. Umi is sugoi na.. as i walk in into the water i decide to play bokura no machi de~ ho yeah.. its really give me a good feeling~ taking a space enjoying the scenary with my KAT-TUN



~"kimochi ii no" -1582
**otw back we enjoy Mcd Ice-Cream.. ah..good kimochi~Photobucket

7.00pm.. yabai.. rushing home for Asar.. Tadaima~~~
I'm home.. after prayer i take my shower n... hi lappy.. its been a day though~ open the skype saying hi to Kazu.. then suddenly.. "We gonna have dinner outside!" says dad.. hurm.. i guess i could not rest yet..

11.00pm..Home..tired..sleep.. while listening to NMP~

**this would be more excited if i had write last night.. but i'm too tired~

No comments:

Post a Comment