Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Its official~

Yeah.. I choose to jump into the sea
Now i have to work to stay afloat
and now I have to work to cross this sea
Insya-Allah, May all at ease

After being un-employed for quite sometime, I've decided to pursue in master. Applied 3 universities and Alhamdulillah qualified for all. So, I have to choose. The deciding process is a bit tough since a lot of factor to consider. And now its been a week, and I am officially a Master of Science student of Universiti Malaya. Lets thrive and survive.

Still in doubt of the choice but bit by bit it decreasing.
More or less, I believe this is what is written for me,
More or less, I hope this is the right road, 
Again....
Yeah.. I choose to jump into the sea
Now i have to work to stay afloat
and now I have to work to cross this sea
Insya-Allah, May all at ease

No comments:

Post a Comment