Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

~花の舞う町~

Actually decide to post about NMP.. but I guess it better to wait until official release next Wednesday~ Firstly the lyric meaning.. wanna hear the song? click on the playlist on the footer.. well Tatsuya piano job always impress me..

Photobucket
**some people name the song as "In the city where flower dance" or sort like that but i prefer in the city of twirling blossom... I rember last year when the song release it really give me good feeling..

Sakura>>Hana>> Cherryblossom>>my favourite flower.... i really want to have the feeling of being in hana no mau machi... kimochi ii no~ ah~those windy wheather with sakura petal flying around me.. i'll try make it real.. btw the picture behind the scene is real.. its taken by my friend early May in Japan.. so envy of him~~~ YOSH!!! Hana no mau machi.. a place i wanna be~~~sutekina flower~^^ well i prefer to have sakura flower from my love one.. believe it or not i love it more than rose or other flower~~ well it said that hana no mau machi is a song made by My Tatsu with imagination what if RomeoJuri didnt die.. sweet ne~~~ (@_@)

-no emoji.. too lazy~

No comments:

Post a Comment