Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shiawase~

having a bite of joy in the miserable state... well... still in the pressure phase but i manage to take a step out for a moment~ yatta.. my dream perfume..tell ya that I AM CRAZY OVER SAKURA~ a few week ago, when i drop by at the body shop n i notice one new series product of SAKURA... and craving for that in then.. saving up the duit raya  and i manage to have it TODAY~~ dozou.. my piece of happiness in the depress week..

**wish that i will always have that piece of happiness in my miserable week~

2 comments:

  1. fufufu.. it's expensive.. isn't it? T.T i love sakura too huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. fufufu.. 79 for perfume~~of... kind of modarate price actually.. hehe~~~

    ReplyDelete