Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wedding and Friends~

Bismilahirrahamirrahim~! Ok SpiLL~!!

Its the age. Its the moment. Its the readiness and it is what fated.

Since last few month, I can say that there is non-stop of wedding invitation and even more now since its school holiday. I wish that I can attend all but of course it is impossible due to the financial and location issue. But somehow, for those that I've miss, I'm glad that I'm able to see the update and hashtags through facebook and even instagram. Frankly, there is even a video thats touch me. Overwhelm by this feeling also and of course keep me wondering when it will be my turn

Reminiscing my sister solemnization where it is my very first time listening to "khutbah nikah" and everytime it touch me inside. All I can say, it is not my time. My time haven't arrive yet. Haven't met the one doesn't mean that there is no one. That's what I've believe at least to keeping me in a positive way. Somehow, Selamat Pengatin Baru to all newly wed friend. Keep loving each other till Jannah.. Insya-Allah.. Allah bless.

May Allah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness..
-amin-

Friend.. How would you describe them? or who is them? and as for me when  know the name and i know and ever meet that person then we are friend right? I have a very long list friend, and even a bunch of good friend and of course a lump of besties. Even we are besties it not not necessary to keep texting and alerting each other. but it is just enough to always be noted that we are not standing alone.. Frankly, I'm feeling 2014 is a year of blast.. After few years leaving school I finally manage meeting one by one of my school-mate, my childhood mate and even university fella that well... I know it only just a year apart but we are missing each other like crazy.. Yeah! Maa.. this post is getting long.. lets move to the next part...*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment