Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Its my fandom and its my hapiness

Eventhough i can separate this post into two, but i'm tooo lazy.. huehehe..

Bismillahirahmanirrahim.. SPiLL~! 

Well KAT-TUN release DVD Countdown, release album and will release single and will do concert and i cant afford.. Ok.. that is a FRUST voice okey.. haha.. I might be Die Hard Fan.. and might be not..  I pick what i like and what I don't like.. I can't say that i love all their song.. I just love most of them and maybe because like their combi of voice is kinda familiar and suit me well.. perhaps.. or whatever it is they are still awesome in four!

Mathama Ghandi says that 

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.



Frankly, that is how i feel right now.. even there is still bump and dark hole, i believe that i'll make it through. Dekiru! Shinjiru!



:: Originally, I don't have any idea what to give him on our first meeting but Versus come like a pop.. haha... Well, basically that all i can afford for now.. :)
:: Seems like I'm the one with little memory space of school.. haha.. and I'm kinda just realize that I used to be short.. -_-"
:: Oh... forget to mention, I see someone playing asalato while walking back few days ago but he stop when he walk beside me... fufufu.. i wish him play.. and actually 50% feeling of stopping him so that he can play and i can watch it for real...haha.. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment