Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Messy me! Troublesome me! Emo me!

caution : emo mode without emoji

in the mode of crying in sudden.*sigh*. why i'm so clumsy?why i'm so baka?why do i look like desperate one? why do i hurt people even it is not my intention? the answer is : RANDOM ACTION BY EARISSA.. well, its unbearable.

Firstly i think I've misused the P.A system. well this thing was not suppose to read by the UMK student.. fuh2... no one reading... *praying hardly no one is reading**FUHHHH*... sigh...well..basically I've misused the system by telling the unecessary thing.. sigh... its unbearable since its me... i'm saying what i'm thinking without second thought.. gomen ne P.A.. i can see that u are un comfortable but yet you are enduring it... i'm grateful of that..=) demo ne.. i think i wont meet u again.. suddenly i feel super HAZUKASHIIIIII for being unconscious telling all the unrelated stuff.... ish2.... i know i should stop that.. by writing up what to say i think is the best way so it its short yet worth it ne~ um... i guess we wont meet until next monday..perhaps wednesday.. glimpse is possible but official meeting is not i guess.. i need to wash my brain first before i meet u... argh... SUPER HAZUKASHIIIII... minna tasukete!!!! ~*SIGHING LOUDLY* as i always did... *i hope that my P.A will read this and understand me~.. ne ne... PA.. i know u dissapprove my FB request... haha~~~ *sigh*

a bad feeling come when the peak schedule make me unable to meet my bestie which is i wont met i  the short time.. ah... waiting again.. sigh... to Aliya Dalila Ruslan and Mohd Zulkamal... be back soon.. i miss you both my bestie!!!

Uepi Tanjoume... no celebration, peak week... i'll make belated when i'm free which i dunno when~~ .

LIFE IS TIRING BUT I'M SURVIVING~~ EARISSA IS STRONG!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment