Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

THE MR.

REMINDER!! This is my blog.. SO, I'm free to write anything.. no offended meaning!

Konbawa bloggy~ Yosh minna must be shock with the intro.. nothing much it just MY SUPER DEPRESS WEEK with Mr AJ, Mr M, Mr. AM, Mr KY and HIM~ *sigh*

Long journey.. totally depress and in tension!!

Animated Gifs
Firstly about the Mr. AJ...
Animated GifsI don't wanna loose you but what a painful world.Animated Gifs
.. After days in depress, i think I'm finally fine with this AJ out of KAT-TUN.. Let him be... 
I AM KAT-TUN FANS.. ZETTAI and ZUTTO~~ *hugs Uepi*

"DEAR KAT-TUN MEMBER, As long you are KAT-TUN I'm always in love and will care about you guys no matter in five or six.. "Love Emoticons
Animated Gifs

Mr M.. sigh.. big trouble I guess... remember last SEM post that I'm talking about meanie MR X.. hehe.. same person.. I finally notice that I cant hate people... hurmm.. after all we have a long way to go ne.... MR M... I'm sorry... and i forgive you... even that is not a word from you.. hurmm....gomen ne~ hope thing was fine like before... yes! I am that freaky weirdo emo immatured person that is hard to handleCrazy Emoticons... at least I'm not that type who are hiding the true me like...Crazy Emoticons...who ever she is~

Animated Gifs
Mr AM.. woa.. you totally challenge my patient level.. well i not disliking you but... dont do that.. its seems meanie and it really test my patient... the way you speak.. the way you are saying... all look like orders to a dumb person... please... stop doing that... i cannot promise to be that patient soon.. actually no use to say it here but he definitely wont read this... sigh.. i like being your lab partner because i know that you are committed.. but please... not with that way of speaking.. or i will accidentally call you "sayang" with those 'sinis' intonation to cover the madness sooner or later!!! BTW.. can you ask properly with a better intonation, at least?

Animated Gifs
Mr KY... i already say sorry about my last text thats really mean.. but i mean it but i didnt meant it to say in that way.. it just being to frank sometimes..Animated Emoticons... hurmm... I'm sorry.. so the forgiveness is yours~ ^^

Animated Gifs
HIM.. its him again... current i suddenly text him out of blue... the hand is just type the text and send to his MAX numb that not in the contact book but still in my mind.. huhu~~ ne,, YOU~~ I'm waiting... hurm.. I just dont want to have a relationship with other because of the reason that I want to forget you...



ME and COMPLEX ME.. in COMPLICATED WORLD OF MINE...

UEDA... LOVE YOU... MISS YOU.. LUCK IN YOUR SOLO with FiVE~ *HUGS* Million of support from me~

I'm in mizerable state!!!!
Crazy Emoticons



No comments:

Post a Comment