Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm such a mess and I'm in mess

Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir Pecha Kucha Mecha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kucha Kachir
and I'm such a mess... sigh... just realize that fact that I'm such a mess to someone. and someone else also..... gomen for being your mess minna~ *bow2* *big sigh*

I'm in mess.. assignment on the row and the worst is final exam... will i able make it through? yes i do! KEEP THE FAITH coz it WILL BE ALRIGHT!! its my harukana yakusoku~~~

**Miss Earissa, plan your life well includes the study, the social and the fangirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment