Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

sigh~

Cant help to stop sighing in this two three days... well, today the environment is differ than ever.. suddenly i feel like "am I that mess"...i feel that push it too hard.. maybe it is just me or not... well... should just follow the flow ne~~~ sigh... i do wish to see him in a mad face but just half of it already make me scared...grrr..... super serious ne~ *sigh* thank God coz there still at least a little tiny sweet smile~~ but still YOU ARE SUPER SERIOUS AND THAT REALLY GIVES ME GHOSTBUMP~~ grrrrr~~~~KOWAI deshou!!

No comments:

Post a Comment