Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

65th post!!!

haha... nothing to be proud of the title... just being out of title or should it be hana?? msn animated crab
nevermind ..firstly.. jajan!!!!
~is'nt it lovely~
the fact is, this flower really last long... its been about two week ++ since its bloom~ (**this i'snt mine.. its just a token from me to my PA during my trip)....demo ne... nothing can beat this....
Cherry_Blossom_III_by_Livala2.jpg picture by earissa 
its sakura... nyiahahaha...SUTEKI!!!!!!

i've done my presentation today... two more to go... i feel like i'm doing it badly but since someone says that i'm doing fine... then it such a relief... haha....next, the PA meeting system for the K.I., I got one more meeting and I'm done!!! yatta... counting-counting-counting-COUNTING!!!! yosh... off for benkyou~~~ ~~~ i guessz~ hurm!!.. hahahahaha!!!!

**sometimes i'm feeling bad coz not buying CUW but smtms i dont... hurmm.. this time isnt mine, i guess... 
**owh... tq dearry PA for the website << the one that offer scholarship for studying in japan... haha... i'm really serious wanna go there soooonnn~~~ NIPPON!! matte kure~~ KAT-TUN mo~~~ hahahahaha.... action beep.... bee..beep..beep...beep..beep....<< action kamen from sinchan... (**i 've told u so, I am random) 

No comments:

Post a Comment