Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tadaima~~~

Finally, here I am back to U.. huhu.. it is so tiring sitting in the bus Photobucket for 6 hours Photobucketand it is not comfortable as always and that make me crazyCrazy EmoticonsCrazy Emoticons..hurm..I'm relly greatful that a long my journey back i've manage to settle up my messy mind into a better statCat Emoticons..back to the study mode since final is here...KAT-TUN-san gomen ne.. Cat EmoticonsCant fangirling for a while...huhu.. has to slow down a little bit KT mode to get dean list but still ur song will always accompany me..Will be Alright~
**really need a rest..Oyasumi~~Crazy Emoticons
Photobucket
Cat EmoticonsMiss that voice miss that face miss that smile miss that eye miss that call miss you~~**~~**
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketCurrent Music : Will Be AlrightPhotobucket
Current Mood : Half HAPPY
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment