Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

ah~ *screemin'*

well...the reason are~
1stly... i cut my hand...uwaEmoticons~~ its bleeding~~ uwaEmoticons~~ lotz of it uwa~Emoticons.. i guess my mind didn't set up well since yesterdayEmoticons...daijoubu...i hope it will be fine tomorrow nePhotobucket~
2ndly... Emoticonstoday is the last day at homeEmoticons.. will be back to U tomorrow.. uwa~~ cant believe this..waEmoticons~~ the holiday is end..sob2~Emoticons the assignment still lotz of itEmoticons
Nextly..Ah...the busPhotobucket.. it so so Photobucket10pm in the monin..y?Photobucket hurm.. but then its better to reach early rather than having a peak night ne~~speaking of the bus accidently i will be on the same busPhotobucket with my classmate and accidently her sit is beside meAnimated Gifs..

Emoticonswell i actually i'm in mess..Animated Gifshush~

Photobucket
PhotobucketCurrent Music : A Page - Akanishi JinPhotobucket
Current Mood : *unknown*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment