Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Namida~

Cute EmoticonsIt just tears keep fallingCute Emoticons.. you guyz know how much did i hate to be left out aloneCute Emoticons...PhotobucketI HATE TO BE ALONEPhotobucket.. well this sounds silly but ,y fmly just lef me out alone since they have to atend my cousin wedding at Johor.. Me?Photobucket i told u before i cant attend since my bus Photobucket is in the morning and i have to be back by today.. seriously, since the car move just noow, my tears keep fallingCute Emoticons.. i dunno why.. just hate to be alone i guess.. wish have someone to talk to atleast i'll be fine.. but he is not here.. hurm.. gotta go start preparing for today journeyCute Emoticons..jya..aishiteru~~~ still, feeling not so goodCute Emoticons..

Photobucket
PhotobucketCurrent Music : Love YourselfPhotobucket
Current Mood : Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment