Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sora Story~

each sora have their own story~~~~

Photobucket
This was taken a few day ago by at the countryside. It was Sungai Pahang.. It is somehow in the morning..in the day where i went to my grandparent grave yard... Actually it is very unbelivable since i lost both in six month.. The date range wasnt that far..but then still..i was glad they were burried side by side.. seeing just the river, u might cant see the thing that i see.. my mom tells me this is the place that she grow up..the place that she plays..it such a memory, the sky still there watching us return in a time..the next visit? i dunno when~ Still..the sky actually is watching my cousin collecting the coconuts for his wedding that i'll be miss out~ Newey, dear cousin Ommedetou~
Photobucket

This sora give us accompany when there is no one come to pick us. it is girls days out but then due to several issue the 'taxi' was late..from the blue sky we watch until the darkest colour.. such a memory..i wonder do anyone share the sky?? i bet there is..but the moment that they spent would not be as long as we are~

Photobucket

This is today sky.. the sky that see me waiting someone that i should met in this time.. i was expecting to see him in this time.. really do, as much as i don't before.. i don't want to see him last holiday and last year.. at that moment i really don't..but this mid-sem break, i told my self i should meet him.. I'm keeping that words until today.. purposely contact someone who will make me see him prove that.. but a shock glimpse that we had broke it all..i lost my words that why at first i try to set up proper meeting..this sky see me organizing the best word to say if he did come...again, a text sending his word letting the wind takes my word.. wind...please return my word as soon as possible~
Photobucket

Sky that company me home... a blur moment that i have in that car.. still wondering what should i do..what should i do.. does he really dont want to see me? or actually he did one but the time is sucks? the Q keeps wandering till i get home. To my dear Sora thanks for being by my side. Glad that u did see any tears~ so glad there is no wasteful tear..

Photobucket
This is the Sora that we share...this is it.. if i can see this u also can since we are not living far to each other..Since it was that let me say my word to this *sky* so it will let u know..

"Dear sky,
Pass my word to him..
~MHMA, i was that shock when we get glimpse just now.. expecting to see you so much today but didnt expect to see you there..i'm sorry i lost my word.. the word that i wish to tell u isnt much.. firstly, i'm sorry because it takes me so long to over you..our last phone call, how rude i was, gomen ne~ to totally being disconnected is imposible since ur friend is our..u know what i mean.. i wish to have a better stat with u.. i wish to ask how was u with ur girl but i guess i didnt have a chance to ask that..anyway, since u will having ur dip soon good luck on your grade ne~ i will be praying for ur hapiness and our success..and a last ques do i am nothing? the answer is yours~ the stat that u wish to have with me, i'll fulfil it~

**thanks sky for passing my words..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Current music: Love in Snow
Current Mood: Emotionless (**no emoji u see)[sicks]Photobucket


**~**sora=sky
**~**picture was taken by Miss Tatsuya

No comments:

Post a Comment