Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

One buck Shot!!

ah~~ I cant believe this.....u r toying with me...Why must it U guys droppin by...
Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons Animated Emoticons
Mr Flu please leave me alone you know that I'm in my worst state with you
Miss Fever, have your vacation with someone else, not with me
Sir Cough, u need a rest, so why dont you follow Miss Fever on her vacation

Photobucketah~~ need a rest..Free Graphic
wish i'm in better state tomorrow..got assignment to do~

Photobucket
PhotobucketCurrent Music : Love YourselfPhotobucket
Current Mood : Sicks..really do...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment