Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Not that bad

New SEM wasn't that bad..

I'm SLEEPY. I'm TIRED.and my body hurt.
Its feel like my hand had a sprain since my sister is very useless on the day I got here... She didn't even help.. the store is in such a mess, and its really take up all energy I had which is not much left since I didn't get enough sleep before...huhuhu.. sadist opening.. Today is the first day... as usual, late body pain... I can feel my whole right arm kinda loose.. its really ITAIIII!!! n I wanna Animated Emoticons..Like it was spraining whole of it... Its remind me the last time i work hard on doing stuff the next day, I cant really move since it hurt all the body part..Yess, I'm like this.. very stiff.. feeling better after shower and put the 'Flanil'..wish it to be better soon.. hurm.. also got the very first paper cut, n a suffer nail mode since i over-cut it...and notice several scratch here and there.. um... yes... I'm that clumsy... but thanks to God... I'm not KY...like that person.. Crazy Emoticonsduh~

Well, Izzati... Tanjoubi Ommedetou~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment