Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

The empty cup is full of coffee~

Konbawa... evening already... 2nd day of the new SEM... still no idea whats gonna happen.. the PTPTN got lower because of the rise in fee.. all I can do i just SIGHING.. I wonder how I'm gonna through this SEM.. 18 credit hour with two 4 credit subject..umm..
The empty cup is full of coffee.. just a significant quote from me.. My cup is empty but actually it is full of coffee... There is a moment that we feel that we are lonely and have no one... but actually that a moment for us to remember every one.. just like enjoying your coffee of life.. remembering the sweet and the bitterness of the coffee~ life is sweet ne~

I'm currently trying to enjoy my life with my way because it is MY LIFE!!

2 comments: