Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

After a month~

Lets start with a laugh~ Animated EmoticonsBUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAnimated Emoticons <--teach by aween-chan and facchan.. huhu.. That not the motif~ Well after a month i let my bloggy-chan with a banner today i manage to made one.. hahaha...Just a simple one but i satisfied with that.. huhu ..

Well after a month I've been living at home I get soooo many KAT-TUN fan friend online... haha.. I'm glad for that.. I have soo many friend to enjoy with... Yahooooo~~

Well after a month totally enjoying the holiday... its over.. huhu.. but.. its worth it! Well after a month I've been staying at home, i manage to make oishii pancake... Yatta...

Well after a month I didnt dream about my KAT-TUN I finally dreamt about MY BABY TATSU last night... I PINCH HIS CHEEEK!!! CHO>>CHO>>>CHO>>>URESHII~~~~Animated EmoticonsAnimated EmoticonsAnimated Emoticons

that all after a month... and today i would like to introduce minna... my precious thing~Animated Gifs

firstly.. this is my Baby.. hehe.. He just got his shower yesterday.. huhu.. He always wipe my tears when i cry and I always bring it anywhere.. and that bunny button is my last year birthday present.. it always be there.. **assumed as Baby tag~Penguin Emoticons

Next..the keyboard also my 19th birthday present.. my friend know that i love piano so much but it is imposibbe to give piano rite? so i get this 37 key keyboard.. plus i just know how to play with my RHS only... wish to learn it soon... The dream stone is new to me, but I'll bring it with me from nowCrazy Emoticons... PhotobucketEverybody going for dream~~ Photobucketonaji yumewo~~~Photobucket and then the magnetic "Kame" is a present from pangkor~ (**there is alot of other thing but I WANT KAME... haha... my matrix card with KAT-TUN button for this opening sem. ^3^ ..Then my "SO LIKE MOUSE PEACE" keychain which i bought especially for Ueda solo in 2008 since i cant get the real one~ Next button is the button that i design for my practicum class in mtrix.. and lastly... my new mate... OTISHLove Emoticons~~~~
**otish is from TORTISE word~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment