Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Suki Vs Silh-oe

**Like Vs Hate
AtashiwaLove Emoticons:
1. My FamilyPhotobucket
2. My Tatsuya

3.KAT-TUN
4.Hana..Sakura..Cherryblossom

5. Snow @ Yuki

6.KDrama and JDrama
Animated Emoticons
7.JE boys
8.Cute things
9.ColourPhotobucketShiro + Murasaki

10.Him *i guess*Animated Emoticons
11.Sushi

12.TomodachiPenguin Emoticons~
13.SleepCrazy Emoticons
14.A.N Jell

15.Jang Geun Suk

16.Lee Hong Ki

17.FT Island

18. Marshmallow

19. KPop
20....
.........
100. I Love EmoticonsMYSELF
**credit pic to A.N Jell FB~


Silh-oe:
1. Dark

2. Storm

3. Scary MovieAnimated Emoticons
4. Violent MovieCrazy Emoticons
5. Soya and Winter Melon
6. KY
7. Guys without common senseCrazy Emoticons
8. LiarAnimated Emoticons
9. People who talk bad bout othersAnimated Emoticons
10. Negative people
11. Life without internet
12. Smelly

13.Peas <--make me sick. if the food has it it TOTALLY OUT!!http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/The_Trick/peas.jpg
....
.....
100. I HATE TO BE LEFT ALONE i can cry all day long if i wasPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. nice blog!and thanks for the comment.sape ni eh?bdk umk jgk ke?mcm ili je

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.dah agak da dgn kat tun die tu.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. really predictable huh? ^^btw its illi no ili.. i cerewet sket ngn spellin name ni~

    ReplyDelete