Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Life is s such a bittersweet to live in

Its been a while since i'm writing anything here..dunno where to start the story actually.. things do happen...

Yesterday, i went shopping Animated Gifswith my mom after sending my sis to the terminal. Well, the happy thing is i get so Tatsu like outfitCute Emoticons.. of course its bigger than tatsu size since he was that *slim* hehe~

I've been admiring his out fit since i know himCrazy Emoticons.. well u can say its girly but its not.. i prefer a sweater with a hood because i like putting on the hood.. ever since i dont really care how others would appoint me becoz i just like it.. just like my Tatsuya.. most of his cloth with a hood.. remembering about one episode of CKT where there is no plan of going anywhere and he was paired to Akanishi, he where double hood cloth..soooo cannot undestandAnimated Emoticons.. oh~ my Tatsu.. I'm so out of question to you.. hehe..
Animated Gifs
The bad thing is.. got a short fever.. Alhamdullilah.. todays i'm fine... but one thing that i really wonder..why do i fall sick easily and why do i cure easily.. adoyay... hope i'll be fine... tired of being sick inside and out.. talking about sick inside.. well there are such thing that i really dont understand.. its him.. why.. why.. and why.. i keep bragging up bout him.. no specific reason but i absolutely cannot understand.. one weeks stayed at hope i finally hanging out with my friend.. we are having ABC at so usually place that we used to hangout before since high school.. my friend invite him and he come.. it soo make me nervous.. kinchoushimashta~ adoyay~.. he is chatting with her and i froze.. but suddenly he talk to be.. so well act.. but in a same time it shows that we are fine.. so, we are fine rite.. but after a few days, i ask him out... well i dont relly know whether it is my fault or his.. i text his MAX number since i dont have his CEL number... the report said delivered, but no reply..*sigh* well purposely or not only he got the answer.. i'll be fine if u are fine.. dont make me keep bragging bout you my dear.. it brings unwanted memory.. hehe...

Well.. my friend keep asking me whether i do have bf or someone did i likeLove Emoticons.. well, the answer...of course No.. as for me i have the experience enough.. Don't fell like want to attract or attracted to some one.. lets thing happen naturally.. for both my ex, thanks for the sweet.. ah.. saying about it i remember...along the time that i've couple twice, i never have a date.. believe it or not.. hehe.. as for now i still can hold on my Ueda Tatsuya as my lover...(even people denied said it fantasy on but i'm satisfied).. no lies seing he singingLove Emoticons happily can make me smile.. such a chwetty pie ne~ TATSUYA, aishiteru YO~~~Love Emoticons


I believe what happen to me rite now is absolutely my fault... sorry for being not matured before.. something that i regret is losing you.. but i dont regret losing you because it teach me a lot.. when it come to feeling it is something that cannot be measure... the hate can become a love and a love can be a hate gradually.. For people who LOVE and used to LOVE me, thank you for loving SILLY, IMMATURED and SHORT THINKER as ME~

Quote: Thanks for the sweet sorry for the bitter...Life is s such a bittersweet to live in.

ah.. currently addicted to chibi.. cho kawaii.. felling like to squeeezzzzzz~~~

<--kame-chan and tat-chan chibi from DUES outfit.. Love Emoticons

2 comments:

  1. i love ur quote yang bittersweet tuh!! XDD

    and, kameda chibii~~ chooo shweeettt~!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. bittersweet--idea from flavour of life by utada hiharu~ ^^

    un2~ chibi2~ CUTE~

    ReplyDelete