Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

A fact that U guys should know about me~

I am a person with Crazy Emoticons'that'Crazy Emoticonstype of complex mind.. Let me explain..
Animated Emoticons
Animated Gifs
1) if i already set something in my mind must be exactly like that because i cant accept it if it does not.waking me up exactly a few min before my alarm ring is totally piss me off.. i understand the deed u trying to do but it just 2.30pm not 4.00p.m yet and i know i didn't pray that why i set the alarm..tq but no thanks...but if it was already by 3, i understandPenguin Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
2)i forget things easily but i can remember things gradually.believe it or not up 2 u guysAnimated Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
3)i am lot of patient but I'm also a short temper.i can consider things sometime but not alwaysPenguin Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
4)i meant what i said but i didnt meant what i said.dunno how to explain thisAnimated Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
5)i do unconscious action.sometimes i realize i bought unnecessary things without realizing its me buying itPenguin Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
6)i may unconsciously do the thing that i suppose to do.dunno how to explain thisAnimated Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
7)i still confuse about my feeling event i hardly think bout it
Animated Gifs
8)i can be a positive thinker too positive but when it come to negative it totally negative.thinking positive is goo but sometime it should be negativeCrazy Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
9)i am crazy but my mind still working.i do crazy thing that i thing is not crazyCrazy Emoticons~
Animated Gifs
10)i do have my childish Animated Emoticonspart coz being an adult is painful.thinking like an adult makes me down especially when i come to love~
Animated Gifs
I also cry unconsciously. I've once cry in front of the senior when got scold.sounds like I'm weak but it just the tears that flow WITHOUT my permission~so shy~baka tear that dunno the right moment to go out~
Animated Gifs
**what i'm trying to say is, me handling this complex mind is complex is hard, dunno make me more complex coz i'll be crazy..
**I HATE PEOPLE MOST WHEN THEY TRY TO INVOLVE IN MY PRIVATE LIFE WITHOUT LIMIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment