Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Crush before LOVe..

Well...090709

If I said that i wasn't frust, then i would be a lie... I'm really excited when i've meet him.. but not today.. I saw him with someone... Did feel a lil frust thinking whose that girl.. but then just act like normal.. Nothing should be afraid if we are meant together.. As i said before, just let me study well here...hurm... =(

Today.. Again.. Happy in crush..
Saw him with other girl make me really wonder as if he really had a GF or not.. hurm really wonder but then still going "kYAa~" when he smile at me at the time we glimps..
KYa~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment