Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

...

150709
There is a gap between the time to go practical at IPKB and the first class we had today. after having early lunch me n my friends are heading to the library to spent the time before the bus arrive to pick us..Suddenly my friend detect something.. it was his pic..again, kya~~...the by using sis ezu fon cam, i snap that pic...well, to be honesr he wasnt that cool but his cool..huhu..


That was in the day...Just now i saw him walking back to the dorm with a girl.....wondering who n are they.......................................

i cant continue my word.. it a crush...........

Study....evrything was on its track n i'm really thankfull that my study was still and wasnt affected what happen just now.. a crush is a crush.. but my hand just for holding 4.00 not him yet.. sorry for that... BUt then......=(

1 comment:

  1. hype my dear!!! =D
    hmmm..crush...crush...and crush!!
    i hate that thing...
    hehehe..so, we are same..
    wakakaka..dun 4get to take
    a look my new blog yup!! heeee~
    (www.atonisaton.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete