Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Opss!!! Fall in love again..

ne... I tought I'll never fall in love again before the time..hurmm...I did... again, with a guy name Hafiz.. The long story? Let it be a secret till it should be.. He is nice... with sweet smile.. (n_n) adorable..huhu.. The only thing that I can say he did well to stop my tear as I'm that kind who love to cry.. (n_n).. "no cry!".. miracle word that hold my tears day by day.. Even the tears that i save to be drain up on the weekend didn't came because of his word.. Newey, to be here in UMK, I just hope that i can control that kind of feeling and focus on study... 4.00 my aim.. If we were fated together i still hope that i can study well.. Wait for me~

1 comment: