Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Close but not too close

We seem being close to someone we are close to.

The truth, we don’t.

We might see someone goes well with the one that they go well.

Look again properly, they didn’t.

It is true no one perfect so it is true that no one accept others perfectly,

Even do they do, they just look like they do, but actually they didn’t.

Accept the fact.

Even the one you love have at least one thing you don’t like, did you?

But it is LOVE who buried the thing.

LOVES are great…

**Why the title is PD (Port Dickson) Lesson...you must be wondering…When I was there, I create a little space for observing the people around me. How do their act, interact and mimic…Observe and the conclusion is what you read just now…Btw...MiKIM is a nice weekend holidays…Thanks minna-san

No comments:

Post a Comment