Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Such a great morning

**Currently hearing the Love in Snow while typing this…

This morning, I would say the best morning that I ever had. My class start at 9.00a.m, so I do woke up a little late from the time that I used to do. Never expect I would be such a great morning. I take my bath as usual. It was 7.45a.m at that time and I’m done by 8.00 a.m. (I guess…) Choosing the day outfit just like usual and be half prepared for class. To fill the time to 8.45a.m, I wear my contact and start to do my tutorial… (Ah... ALL THREE TUTORIAL). Tuesday would be my toughest day ever for this year because the entire major tutor subject was on that day… But, today is the greatest. Before a start doing the tutor, I switch on my laptop, wishing Tatsuya-kun~ good morning and so does he as I play his song… Time goes by as I doing my work an a little sing along to add in the mood…Question 6..7...8.. 愛の華(Ai no Hana)…9…Lost…Someday for Somebody(Kamenashi-kun~)…….Ah… Yabai…Yabai… it was 8.45 and my alarm doesn’t working… I’ll be late… Try to act calm and put all the necessary notes and stuff in the bag and be ready as a student… Suddenly, sound of the rain attracted me…at the same time; it was Love In Snow…


**It really calm me down n i manage to enter on time..give me in really good mood even it was a bad day (-^^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment