Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Ice Heart

My heart is an ice. I give a tiny piece for her to hold. She melts it down. It’s hurt. The memory recalled. All the sweet one. It creates a glass pieces same does like the one that melts down. So it does fits the missing part, not easily melt and just fragile and fits her to hold. She did ask me for that piece. Didn’t she realize it was hard to make exactly same pieces? If she does, why does she hold like she doesn’t want to hold it and just catch when in about to fall so that I won’t broke? Why doesn’t she just throw it out if she doesn’t want to hold anymore??!! Why did she ask for that piece if she don’t want it..??!! The one who afraid that it won’t be the same is the one who don’t make it the same. It was hard for me to forgive her, but I do forgive her. She said she is out of tear but it seems like a fake tears that you force out to. Just return the pieces if you don’t want it anymore. Don’t play fool with the friendship part of heart.

***the real story

We are such a good friend. And we are. Smile and joke. Chatting bout Ueda with excitement. She always tells me the latest news bout Ueda. She always does. I’m grateful for that as when I did miss something bout Ueda and KAT-TUN, she the one who let me know. That was previously when it was full of “jounetsu” (passion) and excitement. And before the argument. I fought with her lots since a moved. She always apposes me. I don’t know why but she did. It wasn’t like that before. Once, my I have my patient, twice, I still do, and so on. But she did all the time, even if I meant to be kidding. It kills. That how the ice piece melts. Asking forgiveness and I do give her (new piece of heart made of glass)…I’m afraid it won’t be the same as before so does she. I give my all to forget what happen before and act nothing. I did do. And I didn’t change. It is her that changes. The excitement all gone. Only fake. My friend, tell me if you don’t want that pieces so that I’ll be prepared for the breakage.

No comments:

Post a Comment