Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Miss Ripley Review~

WARNING :: This is my DRAMA ZONE~!
BIG WARNING :: Everyone have their own preference and opinion..So, RESPECT~!
Haloo~!!
Ok~! SPiLL~!! Its Miss Ripley Review from me~!! *Yoroshiku~!*
Actually Miss Ripley is second drama from Yoochun~!! Kya~!! Onion Icon Frankly speaking~ I've been into this Yoochun boy recently through his first drama SKKS... Ma.. actually thats bring me to JYJ.. Funny ain't it...I know there is K group name JYJ but I don't really know them..

As for me, I like Miss Ripley... Lets just rename it as Miss R... I start to watch Miss R on Wednesday... the first thing that capture me is the violin effect~! I like it~! Really like it~! Somehow at that time I'm not in the drama mood...So, I end up stoping  at 2nd episode... hehe.. Somehow, I did continue watching it on the next day~ and finish it yesterday~MSN Onion Emoticons

Miss R manage to play my emotion.. Seriously~! I feel mad, envy and happy and well... all the emotion that you can put into... So, as for me... I'm kinda like this drama~! and Yoochun cry~ 3 times~!! Onion Icons and one of it really hard... and seriously, I almost cry too but since I'm watching in public I have to bear it somehow... Hugs Micky~ 

Mi Ri, I somehow understand her... Yes, her action is unreasonable but the pressure and tension that she endure make she become one.. All I can say, human is capable to do anything when in desperate~ As for her who finally think that her hardship life is done and she is happy... all her doing is only to preserve it... it more likely a situation where someone finally set free from a cage... They wish to fly high and never want to return back...

Yoochun~!! Kya~! Onion Icon I wish i could own him~! He had such a sweet smile.. and Cute.. His cheek~!! *pinch3* I start to like it when she confront Mi Ri... Well, Mi Ri is more like me at that time.. We really don't talk to anonymous..hehe~ but we are different, I'm not that harsh~ MSN Onion Icons

The proposal~ Kyaa~!! I totally like this part~! Hardly~! Well, I'm used to the song " The Empty Space for You" by Yoochun~ I like this song piano~! really like it~! and HE USE THAT SONG FOR PROPOSAL~!! Kyaa.. Yoochun play the piano and sing that song~~ and of course Mi Ri got moved and cry because of it..  and Yoochun did his proposal after the song~ hmm..If I got propose like that with someone that I really love... He wouldn't able to finish his song cause I'll hug him instantly~!animated smileys hug 8
** my dream proposal~!

Finally, its ending~ I don't like it but somehow i do like it... as for me they make it a little hanging with a hint so that it won't be like "Happily Everafter" but it end with assumption of being happily ever after... how did i know? Its Yoochun final word.. He loves her~ Onion Icon

: : Overall : : - I like Miss Ripley... Mentally tortured but it also heart touched... I'll definitely will rewatch when a proper subtitle out soon~ ^^

** Sorry: I hardly remember Yoochun name in drama *bow2* Onion Icons
peace Yoochun peace~
owh~! killer sweaty him~ kyaa~!! 
charming~! and cute~!! 
**owh.. i saw that tattoo live finally~ did u?
This part is sure lovely~ fully touch~!
Onion IconsOnion IconsOnion IconsOnion IconsOnion IconsOnion IconsOnion IconsOnion IconsOnion Icons

: : info : : I am that kind of person that really loves piano and violin~

credit pixie: as on picture and some is SC from drama~

2 comments: