Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

K-drama hits me again~

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~~



HOLIDAY KITAA~!!! YES~! Holiday is here.. around two weeks already now.. and i have finish lots of drama.. mostly J and K drama..
Well here the list...
J-Drama
  1. 14 Sai no Haha
  2. Atashinchi no Dashi
  3. Buzzer Beat (2nd time)
  4. Code Blue 2 (havent watch the first season actually)
  5. Hanayome Wa Yakudoshi
  6. Koishite Akuma
  7. Maou (Yeah.. Just get to know they use Arashi-Truth as OST)
  8. Mr. Brain
  9. Oh My Girl
  10. Teppan
  11. Tokyo Dog
  12. Hotaru no Hikari
  13. Mei-chan no Shijutsi
  14. Honey and Clover
  15. Pride
K-Drama
  1. Secret Garden
  2. My Girlfriend is Gumiho
  3. Playful Kiss 
  4. Boys over flower (2nd time) (**actually i wanna watch Hanayori)
  5. My Lovely Samsoon (2nd time)(**haven't watch this drama ages then i recognize Hyun Bin~)
  6. My Fair Lady
  7. Dream High
  8. Princess Hour
  9. Women Who Want to Marry
  10. Prosecutor Princess ((KYAA~!! I love this one~)
  11. Mary Stayed Out All Night
  12. SungKyunKwan Scandal (just finish up yesterday night~)
Anime
  1. Kaicho wa Maid-Sama
  2. Special A
  3. Devil May Cry
  4. Itazura na Kiss

Maaa.. let me do short review for each

14-sai no Haha (14 years old mom) - I admire the girl matured thinking and spirit...Atashinchi no Dashi...and Teppan... Spirit-full Horikita Maki... ma... teppan is more likely sushi oji but then in teppan and girl version... Buzzer Beat...YAMAPI & BASKETBALL~!! KAKKOI~!! Code Blue... YAMAPI as DOCTOR~! I want to be the patient can ah?... Hanayome Wa Yakudoshi.. I envy u because of the Peach~ haha....Koishite Akuma... Woa.. Vampire love~ *sweet~!*.. MAOU.. yeah.. I love this story.. the way that Ohno make that all is accidental death... sugoii.. and I would like to smack myself for not knowing that Truth is song for drama...haha...Pride... oh... after arguring then i know its KimuTaku...Whatt?? I didnt recognize him.. maa.. then i watch Mr Brain... oh its really him and there is my manly voice boyfriend.. GACKT~!!... Oh My Girl... remember the guys from the my boyfriend is a robot... he is the guy.. well he still look loke a robot.. haha...Tokyo Dog... exile~!! i love the OST and Mizushima Hiro of course.. as well as he in the Mei-chan no Shijutsi.. choo kakkoi~ Hotaru no hikari.. clumsy Ayase.. hehe... Honey and Clover... I admire all the art work in this drama...

Opinion : J-drama have variety way on making their drama interesting with not rely only on romanticism ~ ^^

For K-drama.. 
Secret Garden.. kyaa.. i love the sit-up part.. it make my heart goes.. doki-doki~...My Girlfriend is Gumiho...Cute pair.. and touching~~ tsk..tsk..Playful Kiss.. jitsuwa I love "Itazura na Kiss" (the anime version) more.. huhu.. btw.. good jobbu Hyung Joong..Boys over flower (2nd time) (**actually i wanna watch Hanayori).. hehe..My Lovely Samsoon (2nd time)(**haven't watch this drama ages then i recognize Hyun Bin~).. he is getting more skinny in SG...My Fair Lady.. yo~! Butler love with his lady is prohibited...Dream High..Kyaa... I love the violin~!!!!! and Sam Dong..and Jason.. XPP~!!..Princess Hour..hmm.. sweet~! <3~!..Women Who Want to Marry.. Kim Bum.. Sweet~!!... Prosecutor Princess ((KYAA~!! I love this one~)..i've watch is twice already in two weeks.. Mary Stayed Out All Night... CUTE JANG KEUN SUK~!! Marry me pliss~!!! SungKyunKwan Scandal (just finish up yesterday night~).. I love the OST~!!! JYJ.. first time I love the JYJ song on the first go.. haha... maybe because I'm that type that love korean song based on drama as it give more feeling.. I guess so...haha.. smack myself.. Actually it is first time I'm watching drama that is not too Love centred.. I think so la.. haha.. btw i love this drama and i give four stars~!! btw just know that Yoochun is JYJ~ XP~

I had a lot of tears
But I'll only give you laughter
I finally found my other half
My heart is racing like this
I found you, my love, the person I've been looking for
I want to embrace you passionately
Stay still and close your eyes
So that I can kiss you
I love you, I love you
I Found you, the one person to stay beside me...
JYJ- Found You Chorus Translation
Oh.. I watch too much drama already ne~

2 comments:

  1. sungkyunkwan scandal best!!!!..:)))) ulg bnyk kali sbb tak puas..haha sp part geul-oh ngan song joong ki..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    PROSECUTOR PRINCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KTE PUN TGK 2KALI!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE
    PARK SHI HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete