Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kanashimi~

the mood swing.. i really need time and space for myself... i'm reaching my limit.. really want to cry as hard as i could..the environment is a pressure..the assignment is a pressure..the team work is pressure..tomodachi mo, a pressure..love is a pressure..everything is a pressure... wish to disappear for a second.. totally depress week.. more depression is coming.. the mid-sem, quizaz and presentation.. will i able to cope with all of this..? i need support.. yet no one here.. no one to share about.. minna is busy with their life... theres no one to blame for that of course...kanashimi..hontoni.. demo ne, yakusoku is promise after all... 

I'm good but I'm not that great but still i'm trying my best surviving in this world hitori! 
I'm alone but m trusting people surround me. they are not here but i know they are with me~ Struggling for survival even its painful and stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment