Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sadness..Happiness

Its 23rd April..ah.. so much things had happen to me ever since.. Crazy Emoticons I haven't write things since last holiday..Love Emoticons.. urm where should i start..

Business week..
i did business in this week.. we sold Love EmoticonsbentoLove Emoticons.. hehe.. of course my idea..well i try to make it more Japanese but..failed..Crazy Emoticons.. it just common Malaysian bento type.. a rice with chicken fried with batter.. sandwich and balls.. hehe.. accidentally it was on my roommate birthdayLove Emoticons.. so i make specially decorated bento for her..Cute EmoticonsyattaCute Emoticons.. in future i wish i could make bento for my loveLove Emoticons..^^...the business profit is just fine~

FASA week...

nothing much in the FASA week but something happen and its make me sad Cute Emoticonsplus i have no respect toward him..read this and evaluate yourself..Crazy Emoticons..lets label him MR.X.. MR. X scold me for going back home.. seriously i already feel bad since I the decision to buy the ticket in a short think since i really hardly miss my mom.. plus i need to see her before i had my final..but his text really kills me.. the worst guy I've ever met.. thinking like he just the best.. well, he never notice that in the hatred i do help him.. so ungrateful..duhCrazy Emoticons~ well, he really short-tempered and very unreasonable guys that I've met..Cat Emoticons.. Well, I did not hate him, i just don't like him behaving like that.. I'm not that mean.. one word of sincere sorry is enough..
**didn't remember about telling this already or not... Thanks for letting me having a memory riding ambulance but seriously, I'm really worried bout u that day.. thank god you are fine now~Cute Emoticons


Love EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove Emoticons
KAT-TUN...
to my beloved KAT-TUN... its been a while since our last date.. I've been busy lately.. Miss you guys..Cant wait for Going!! Ommedetou for the tour...YATTA..KAT-TUN on the way of making it world wide.. ^^



**love tatsu style in the pic.. hehe~*heart*

Ueda Tatsuya
Hey ya.. I'm happy u find ur soulmate..did i? hehe.. newey just be happy and stay cute my dear.. always supporting U~...
**waiting for ur new piano hits..^^

Love EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove EmoticonsLove Emoticons

as for him~ i hope that fits you.. haven't meet you for a while so i kind of mess out estimating the size..Cat Emoticons.. ^^.. atashi mo, shiro daisuki~ ^^ i love white that why I'm buying white.. well, sorry for stalking you but i did miss you.. as what i really dunno... Miss u babe~ ^^ ~ glad to hear your voice last night~Love Emoticons

p/s--to look pretty with own stuff is fine..but with someone stuff? what do u think? duh~ its fine to borrow but dont act it like urs.. irritating~

Photobucket
PhotobucketCurrent Music : On My Mind + Going! Photobucket
+ Hana No Mau Machi
Current Mood : Benkyo + Playing
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment