Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

*no title*

aaaaahhhh~~~~ *screemin*
its been a long time i write..huhu.. nothing much to share... no emoji too..to lazy too put one.. hehe.. firstly.. let me make a wish...

OMMEDETOU KAT-TUN on thier debut anniversary on 22 March and so does my beloved roomate birthday...SITI RAFIZAH..**envy with her since her birthday is same with KAT-TUN..hehe...

talking about her, this is something to share.. recently we are on the netball team... she got slip...the doctor said there is probability the bone crack.. she scream hearing that.. well, i also will if i was her.. we heading to the hospital by ambulance *it really a memory* thank God her bone is fine.. hope she get well soon...*hugs*....

Yesterday was his birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~

the finals are near.. wish me luck..cant wait for holiday to fangirling..kya~~~~

**feelin better since i'm home.. if not i'm dying missing my mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment