Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Copy paste~

"And we have both agreed that if it is meant to be, it will be. we are realistic and practical people but romantics at heart. now that's pure irony. we've been single for our entire lives and choose to stay that way for now because there are important things to think about. our futures for example."
-Martina-

She is my gossip girl and it just happen then i was blog walking just now and come to this, I couldn't help to agree with her much on this and shared this here... 

:: We rarely talk to each other, but we always miss each other..
:: Safe trip to Sabah my dear.. and take care... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment