Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Wanna New Handphone~


Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~

Waa... My lovely C510 Emoticons that have been with me since my entrance to UMK has show its damage sign... Emoticons... Well i love that phone actually... it can capture picture well.. kochi2... but somehow the world grow... I wanna a SMART PHONE~~!!..Emoticons.... Aim for SAMSUNG Galaxy Notes but its too expensive...Emoticons  So, can i have this GALAXY ACE??? Kyaa~!! i like the design and the feature too.. so far la.. Emoticons...

That all for now.. hehehe~!!  Emoticons
ps: Seriously, I'm worried that I can't mantain my dean... I owe my dad one actually...Emoticons

1 comment: