Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Journey~

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~~



Previously, I had my trip to Kulim in which end up to be trip around the Penisular Malaysia..  Start at Kuantan... then heading to Kelantan (UMK)... cross to the west side to Kulim (Kolej Mara Kulim)... down to KL (PASUM)...up to Jengka ( My 2nd house)...and end up back in Kuantan...mmm.....Basically, this is my journey~~
360 degree deshou~!

Ma... I start my journey on Friday 20 May... Off by bus from Kuantan to Kota Bharu... its 8 hour jouney... *whack!* .. Onion Icon.. it tiresome but i'm use to it.. my study place always need me to travel by bus that takes around 8-10 hour journey.. Haha... Staying at UMK 'illegaly' for a night then of for Kulim on the next day... Well, before that we went to UMK @ Bachok for the road naming ceremony that done by out TPM.. seriously, its tiring and MSN Onion Emoticon and full of hunger... 3 hours waiting for 3 minute speech.... Well, no complaint.. that the norm of waiting the V-VIP~ haha.. the journey to Kulim start around 3 or 4pm... maa.. I don't really remember... but the meal is fully support by others in which is the lecturers and the bus driver.. haha... I choo like this... Arrive at Kulim around 11.. at first we thought that we are gonna be sent directly to KMKu....but then its end up that we are staying at Hotel Seri Malaysia.. and of course not us the one who paid for it...oh! did I mention that we are travelling on the bus with our dean?? Yes... We did!! MSN Onion Icons... the next morning ... off for KMKu... Staying at KMKu for the first three day is kinda miserable... MSN Onion Emoticon Seriously I said... too much stair... Omo... am I taking too much time to fit with that place... Onion Icon... Since most of our activity held in Dewan Melati, the condition is much comfortable than the Main Hall...seriously its too hot in there and I feel like I can melt~ no lies~~...Oh! Again! I forget to tell why i'm going to Kulim.....UMK (my university) is having a entrepreneurship preparation program which is kinda like the matriculation program for a student that will enter UMK in a future...So, there is 7 of us that heading there as facilitator to our upcoming junior ..^^.. the funny thing is there is only 18 student that register but now there is 30 already ... Anyhow... 7 handling 18 is kinda fun and easy.. Since we did not get any brief explanation, Alhamdulillah.. most out team member is someone that use to be faci... so..its TANOSHIIKATTA~!!Onion Icon... giving our best to support them and giving them enthusiasm of studying in UMK...  ma... i'll post more detail on my second blog ne.. tired of speaking in english~... *get whacked*  Onion Icon~!!!

Well... i end my story with my favourite lovely flower~~

Onion Icons I love SAKURA~~!! Onion Icons
I love this picture angle~! ^^

 The petal on th grass... suteki ne~~ ^^


I think i should not miss spring again~ ma... I wish..I wish... and wish that i can feel the Spring and Winter in Japan SOON~!!!! Amin~

1 comment:

  1. u went to kulim?? later contact me la..I'm in kulim now XD

    ReplyDelete