Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Journey~ Part III

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~~



Part III already... I spill the sweet here and the sour there... now its time for picture~~ ^^



WARNING : The picture is taken using my super ばか カメラ~!! grr~!


Sisters~! Frankly.. I like this pic~
Last celebration~! ^^
Facilitator KMKu and UMK~
Last meet up~ ^^


Additional Story~!!

Ma.... Thursday night... Finally we have our chance to take a walk at Kulim.. but then its end up in Jusco Penang... the aim is cinema~! and I watch KUNG-FU Panda II after several fight about movie to watch since the guys want to watch KARAK in which not my genre.. Yeah! I am that type of person that refuse to watch horror genre...Horror eiga wa DAIKIRAI~... Ma... KP2 is seriously, it funny.. and it is a record since i finish up my big popcorn alone.. haha... unconciously, the popcorn is done at the final 10 minute of the movie... haha~~ Anyhow.. my memory in Kulim is the sweet one~~ Well.. Minna.. faci and junior.. If fate fare us well, we will meet soon~~ XPP~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment