Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Killed by A Shot of Trust

It would be a hard to accept people that once killed you with a shot of trust. Here goes the story and it’s true...

I'm Eary, this a real story face by someone who I care, my cousin, Sayuri. After a long time dreaming to be in a same class, this year we are but different hostel. She managed to get along with her new roommate, Kotani. Really really get along where somehow I'm really feel a little jealous as being put aside to gives space for Kotani-san.(**remembering her doing such thing, she such a jerk)

Do you believe love at a first sight? I do. (**Love at first sight on Ueda-kun.... [^^,] hehe) Get back to the story, Sayuri fall for love at a first sight on Asao. (I've seen him, kind of kawaii, nice and look like a gentleman - don’t judge a book by its cover, look what happen now). I was not the first one who knows about the "fall". Kotani did. A little jealous there.

To make Sayuri close to Asao, Kotani managed to get Asao phone number and email address. Thanks to Kotani for that. Thinking of pride, Sayuri control her feeling by not showing so much like. She didn’t send SMS for thousand texts per day. Enough once per day. It seems fine at the beginning. Sayuri wasn’t in rush on getting Asao heart. Being patient expecting a solid love soon.

Changing point starts when Kotani also fall with Asao. Since Sayuri did wasn’t like Kotani, who will …..erm… how I would I say it properly… Well… Kotani somehow someone with many boyfriend... not the special one. She was that type of messaging person; I can say thousand SMS per day, or hours of calling per day. She didn’t really care if she had to approach for a guy that he wants.(**but if we did love someone we would but if the feed back was a little gloomy, we wouldn’t but she will, embracing herself - one thing she forgot and never remember, _trusting a guys, think twice_)

-->There goes a KILLER SHOT, when the trust that was put on her shot Sayuri. She’ll never be trusted anymore. She, the one who I thought going to be a good friend, killed Sayuri trust. She was flirting with her best friend love. Well She pay for the shot so sooner or later, she’ll get a shot from the gun that she triggered. Lives go round and round.

___making it simple and short so that you will understand___

Trusting is good but don’t put 100%
**If you lose someone, someones who is better will come**
-Live to LOVE and LOVE to Live-

No comments:

Post a Comment