Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Someone that i really fall in love

He was there and i was here..
I'm staring at him always...
and i always do...
But he, never looked at me...
even once...



He never can see me..
I was here and he was there...
Too far apart...


Walking too him is impossible...
And I'm not 'that' capable..

I wonder if we could ever met..
I hope that we could met..



I want to meet you..
Strickly i said that I want to..

You just so cute..
You are that cool...



You are ditzy and so random..
You are strong...
You speak out loud what you think...
and your're not wrong...

The cuteness and randomness make me fall for you..

One thing i wish..
when you see me, catch me from this endless fall..



**Ueda-kun sukidesu...(^^) Aitai...and i mean it that i want to see you


上田 竜也

No comments:

Post a Comment