Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Along~

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
OK! SPiLL~!!

Yelloe Peeps.. Hihihi.... this post is about My Along...



Yes~!! This is My Along.. Isn't she pretty?? Emoticons...But sorry la.. Taken already... You'll receive the news soon.. InshAllah... Official announcement will be out later.. Hihihihi.. Ma.. back to the story... Her name Illi Ainaa Mohd Arif... Yes.. shorter than mine... XP... but its ok... My Along.. I'm so proud of her.. how much she did work hard for her success until today... She seems a little bit down after her SPM.. but she doing great now.. Successfully finishing her diploma in Cosmopoint, then she manage to pursue her study in Massa Communication at UiTM Shah Alam.. and now she just done with her degree... and also she manage to get a job... Well if ask me what am I proud of My Along, a short post is not enough.. but still let the her story inspire me up inside...

ILLI AINAA MOHD ARIF.. My dear Along~!! Congratulation on your achievement... Congratulation on your hardwork... Congratulation on your convocation~!! I love you~!! =)

:: I bet I do love her so much after all...
::: Proud to be ur sis too~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment