Its me Earissa... observe.write and rant.. its my nature.. piano and violin is my soul..a random person that enjoys life in my way.. somehow, i also can be in mizerable state at a time.. Still, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST~!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Drama OST Fever~

Yo~! Its drama OST FEVER~!!

The list of my favourite and probably the best OST from K-Drama~!
:: randomly listed, not my based on rating..Emoticons
EmoticonsEmoticons
Love Emoticons- Something Happen to My Heart [Boys Over Flower OST]
Love Emoticons- What Do I Do [Boys Over Flower OST]
Love Emoticons- Fox Rain [My Girlfriend Gumiho OST]
Love Emoticons- You Are So Beautiful [Scent of a Woman OST]
Love Emoticons- Scar [Secret Garden OST]
Love Emoticons- I'll Protect You [Protect The Boss OST]
Love Emoticons- Don't Forget Me [The Greatest Love OST]
Love Emoticons- Let Us Love [Protect The Boss OST]
Love Emoticons- Give Me [ Procucetor Princess OST]
Love Emoticons-You've Fallen For Me [Heartstring]
Love Emoticons-Chajatta [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal OST]
Love Emoticons-Too Love [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]
Love Emoticons-Miracle [Which Star Are You From OST]
Love Emoticons-Jo Gak [Wonderful Life OST]
Love Emoticons-Don't Leave Me [Wedding OST]
Love Emoticons-Memories [Witch Yoo Hee OST]
Love Emoticons-My Valentine [Dream High OST]
Love Emoticons-Perhaps Love [Princess Hour OST]
Love Emoticons- Dream High [Dream High OST]

**Well, there is too much sweet OST actually based on personal preference and how does it effect the feeling from those drama scene...
Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment